Last updated: June 21, 2022
The Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Fish Perfect, LLC , 215 W Oak St STE 1100, Fort Collins, CO 80521.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Colorado, United States
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Fish Perfect , accessible from HTTPS://www.fishperfect.net
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
You do not have a statutory obligation to provide us with any information, but you may have a contractual obligation to do so, and if we do not receive certain information from you, then we will not be able to provide our Services to you. If you have any questions regarding whether provision of information is mandatory and the consequences for withholding such information, please contact us using the contact information below.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
• Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: Cookies by TermsFeed Generator.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
• For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience. We may also use Your information to: comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others; establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others; and Our internal record keeping purposes.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
• With Service Providers: The website maintains relationships with third party providers for the services offered through the website. We share your information with authorized service providers involved in operating the Service. Our authorized service providers also include payment providers, email service providers, reservations and customer management, and analytics companies.
• For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
• With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
• With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
• With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent. If you request information or services through the website, you agree that the website may share personally identifiable information and usage data as may be necessary to provide such information to, or perform such services for, you. In some cases, the information that you provide through the website may be collected directly by a third party or its affiliates. The subsequent use or disclosure of any information collected by or provided to third parties is subject to their privacy policies and practices. If you make any personally identifiable information publicly available on the website or other Company media (e.g., by posting a comment on a video which contains personally identifiable information), anyone may see and use such information and we are not responsible for such use. The Company reserves the right to share any personally identifiable information you post on the website with third parties with your prior consent. To the extent the website does so, the subsequent use and disclosure of such information is subject to the privacy policies and practices of those third parties.
We may use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. You can limit the use of your information for purposes of targeted advertising using a number of methods:
• Via the Digital Advertising Alliance’s tool available at optout.aboutads.info, which lets you opt-out of interest-based ads on websites.
• Via AppChoices mobile app, available at https://www.youradchoices.com/appchoices, which lets you opt-out of interest-based ads in mobile apps.
• Using platform specificopt-out features:
o Google: https://adssettings.google.com/
o Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads
• By configuring your browser settings and/or mobile settings to restrict third-party cookies and/or the use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
The options described above must be set on each of your devices in order to apply. Not all companies that serve interest-based ads participate in the ad industry opt-out programs described above, so even after opting-out, you may still receive some cookies and interest-based ads from other companies.
We may aggregate and/or anonymize any information collected through the website so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device (“Aggregate/Anonymous Information”). We may use Aggregate/Anonymous Information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, statistical analyses of website(s) usage, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and sponsors.
Social Media Links and Features
Our websites may contain links to third-party social media sites, and also contain third-party integrations (such as YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, or the Facebook “Like” button) and functionalities. If you choose to use these sites or features, you may disclose your information not just to those third-parties, but also to their users and the public more generally depending on how their services function. The Company is not responsible for the content or practices of those websites or services. The collection, use, and disclosure of your information will be subject to the privacy policies of the third-party websites or services, and we urge you to read the privacy and security policies of those third-parties.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liability
Data Subject Rights and Your Choices
You may have certain rights with respect to your information as further described in this section. If you are a resident of California or Nevada, you may have additional rights with respect to your information. In addition, your local laws may permit you to request that we:
• Provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you
• Prevent the processing of your information for direct-marketing purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on profiling)
• Update information which is out of date or incorrect
• Delete certain information which we are holding about you
• Restrict the way that we process and disclose certain of your information
• Transfer your information to a third-party provider of services
• Revoke your consent for the processing of your information
1. Name, username, and e-mail address associated with your reservation
2. Approximate date of registration
3. Information you want to view and/or request removed
4. A statement under penalty of perjury that all information in your request is truthful and that this is your information, or that you have the authorization to make the request on behalf of the owner of the information
Depending on the circumstances and the information you request, we may require additional methods of verification in our discretion.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We consider the confidentiality and security of your information to be of the utmost importance. The Company takes a variety of technical, administrative, and physical measures to protect your information from disclosure to or access by third parties. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Please note that we do not guarantee the security of information, as no method of internet transmission or storage is completely secure. Also note that we may retain and store your information in our databases and systems even after the Services have been provided as long as we have a legitimate purpose to do so and in accordance with applicable law. We intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the information that you share with us or third-party service providers from unauthorized access or disclosure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or e-mailing us at email@example.com.
We also send our users site, content, and service announcement updates. Users are not able to un-subscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about service notices and responsibilities you have signed up for. The Company occasionally communicates with its users via email and phone to provide information about requested services and regarding issues related to their reservation. It is important to note that this communication is not used for marketing or promotional purposes. Requesting the deletion of certain types of user information may prevent users from accessing some website features. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. You will have the choice to opt out from receiving this promotional information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict, or delete personally identifiable information that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your personally identifiable information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
In your request, please make clear what personally identifiable information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personally identifiable information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your personally identifiable information. For your protection, we will only implement requests with respect to the personally identifiable information associated with the particular e-mail address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
Google Places is a service that returns information about places using HTTP requests. It is operated by Google
Google Places service may collect information from You and from Your Device for security purposes.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: email@example.com
By mail: Fish Perfect, LLC, 215 W Oak ST STE 1100